CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

McDonald's, makeup, and more

Hi! I'm Allie and I love me some mickey d's. So much that, whenever we pass one in the car (yes I can spot those golden arches a mile away), I yell HAMBURGER....FRENCH FRIES....COKE (no it's not coke that they let me have). It doesn't matter what time of day it is, or if I've just eaten. If they try to trick me and ride past it, I will point and yell THIS WAY! No joke.

lovin me a cheeseburger happy meal. we now have all of the ice age toys. and even a few duplicates.

millie, don't you dare try to get my food!


just sitting pretty in the grass.


I got into my Aunt Lou's makeup. Have I told y'all that I love makeup?! Well, I do. Just like any other almost 2 year old girl, I suppose. Yes I will be 2 in a month!!!!! And my mama says she has no idea what she's going to do about my party. She better get on it!

applying my eye shadow. think I'll go for the smoky eye look.

my forehead and scalp are looking shiny today, so I think I'll dust some powder up there.


what, you don't think this is the right color for my pouty lips?????

Trying out looks for my future role as flower girl. I think this will be smashing, don't you, Sara?



I love cooking in my kitchen these days! Millie loves it when I cook for her, but she's lazy, so I have to bring all of her food to her on the couch. See how appreciative she is?




it took awhile (over a year) but she finally loves me. I know she especially loves me these days because I'm so good at bossing her around. I really enjoy patting the couch, rug, etc. and saying MILLIE--OVER HERE! or RIGHT HERE, MILLIE! SIT RIGHT HERE! NO NO MILLIE!


no explanation needed


BFFs forever











3 comments:

Laura Preston said...

This is adorable! I laughed out loud at Millie taking a year to get used to her! So many of these remind me of my own little princess! Aren't girls the best?

Haley said...

yes i wouldn't trade a little girl for anything! i know you have a private blog, laura!!!! i want to be invited!!! :-) my email is hlking04@yahoo.com. hint, hint

auntlou said...

Haha!!! The makeup pictures are hilarious!!! And the one w/ Millie's tongue....poor mil. lol. Yall have fun this weekend!