I often get in cooking funks where I just don't know what to do for dinner. I love getting new ideas, so I thought that I would start sharing yummy, EASY things that I find. Tonight we had tacos, but I made them with chicken instead of ground beef. Here's what I did:
Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
1 pkg. chicken breasts
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 can Rotel
1 cup water
Put all of this in a crock pot and cook for either 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. When cooked, shred the chicken. Then just add regular taco ingredients. We ate these with rice and beans. Very easy and pretty good! They were also toddler approved, although I'll probably be scrubbing refried beans, cheese, and rice out of the high chair for days.
If any of you have good recipes/ideas, please share!!!! I think that's one reason I stopped enjoying cooking--I just hate to decide what to make.
Yesterday, I was cleaning toilets upstairs (...umm...yes, definitely cleaning toilets and certainly not, er, painting my toenails) during naptime and came down to find this. Now, my child will not nap in her crib--hasn't since she was just a few months old. I don't know where I went wrong with this! She's always done great in her crib at night (in fact I don't plan on moving her out of it for a while!) but for some reason she just refuses to sleep in there during the day. A little frustrating. However, she'll sleep for hours and hours on the couch. I have no idea how long she'd been like this, but it certainly didn't seem to bother her.
**it looks like we're outgrowing the 18 month clothes. She wore this all day but I never realized how small it is on her until looking at this picture!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Recipe
Posted by Haley at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a doll!
And I will definitely have to try that recipe, YUM!
Ha! That's funny she's sleeping that way!! Good updates! I want to go with y'all to McD's for lunch one day soon!
Post a Comment