CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Video--cute and a little gross at the same time

I must preface this video with a few warnings:
1) Lookin' a little rough because we had a sick day today. Allie's teacher called me at work this morning to tell me that she had a fever of 102, so we had to spend the rest of the day at home. Her nose started to run profusely about 30 seconds before I grabbed the camera. Just try not to look at it...or the hair, or the fact that she was playing in the mud where we had just dug up a shrub, or especially the zebra print underwear around her neck. I had cleaned out drawers over spring break, and she found these from the 80's and immediately put them on (and refused to give them up)!!

2) Have I mentioned that she is obsessed with jewelry and other accessories? She loves wearing necklaces, bracelets, sunglasses, etc. While in Huntsville last week, she had a pair of clip-on earrings that she wore for an entire day. So this afternoon, while we were playing, she began to say "Allie's earrings?!?!" over and over and over. I kept trying to divert her attention to other things in hopes that she would forget about the earrings (because they were in Huntsville and I don't have any clip-ons). Well, it didn't work. She was already a little cranky anyway because she didn't feel great, but she was being SOO dramatic about the earrings. So I found some that we could work with and right away she was happy as a clam!

3) Allie loves Maggie and Will and the babies but for some reason is always really shy around them. Over the weekend she wanted to play, but was VERY quiet and reserved. Well, of course, ever since then, they are all she can talk about. She kept asking about the babies today, so I wanted to catch it on video so that M and W will know that she does love them...and can speak! ha

**oops it posted sideways. oh well, you can still hear it just the same.

3 comments:

jjacobs57 said...

Haley, she is adorable! I LOVE the zebra action she's got going on! Might be hormones or the fact that this reminded me that they grow up so fast, but I kind of teared up and watched it about 5 times.

MArmbrester said...

That is a hilarious outfit! So cute!

Weezie said...

YES, THE OUTFIT IS A WINNER!!! SO FUNNY!!! She's soo cute and SMART!!!