..is what I have officially become. Don't let these blue eyes and pigtails fool you.
Love me some Reesie, too. She came and kept me when I got sick so my mama could go to work. She took me to McDonald's and let me have lots of ketchup. Good thing mama wasn't there or she would've gagged.


I love it when Sugarpop (ok, let's face it. I call him Pop-pop, not Sugarpop) swings me in the air.

Soooo...last Thursday my teacher called mama and told her to come get me because I had a fever. Again. It lasted through the weekend, so I got to go to Huntsville and stay with my KK and Big Daddy for a few days. Only 2 days! How in the world could I have gotten so spoiled ROTTEN in just 2 days?!!?!?!?!? For those 2 days, the world revolved around ME. Of course that's how it should always be, right? Well, wrong, according to my parents. I was so mad and pitched a good fit when I saw them pull up in the car to get me and take me home. Made them really happy. But I didn't want to come back to the land of reality, where I would actually hear the words NO and Don't do that! Here, back at home, I am actually made to take NAPS and go to bed at a reasonable hour, and eat VEGETABLES, and I get in trouble if I HIT (sorry, Betsy). Grandparents are the best!

Soooo...last Thursday my teacher called mama and told her to come get me because I had a fever. Again. It lasted through the weekend, so I got to go to Huntsville and stay with my KK and Big Daddy for a few days. Only 2 days! How in the world could I have gotten so spoiled ROTTEN in just 2 days?!!?!?!?!? For those 2 days, the world revolved around ME. Of course that's how it should always be, right? Well, wrong, according to my parents. I was so mad and pitched a good fit when I saw them pull up in the car to get me and take me home. Made them really happy. But I didn't want to come back to the land of reality, where I would actually hear the words NO and Don't do that! Here, back at home, I am actually made to take NAPS and go to bed at a reasonable hour, and eat VEGETABLES, and I get in trouble if I HIT (sorry, Betsy). Grandparents are the best!
Here I am pushing my bubble mower (inside b/c of yucky weather).













3 comments:
So glad to see another post of Miss Allie! Girl does love some accessories. So cute!!!
Oh my gosh...girl is too cute. I feel very special after watching the video. I am impressed that she remembered the twin's names.. smart girl.
Too many pictures on one entry! I can't remember what I was going to write about each one! I like the picture of her with Reesie.
Post a Comment