CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 23, 2009

A spring break in pictures...

We had a great spring break just laying low, sleeping in, and visiting family and friends. Here are some pictures from our week. Only 41 more school days until SUMMER!!!!!!

Being silly in my new t-shirt that Reesie brought me from Fripp Island. Accessories are my new thang.





Remember these glasses from A WHOLE YEAR AGO? I don't know what is more amazing--how fast this year has flown by or me actually keeping up with something like sunglasses for a whole year...
(Spring Break 2008 in Destin)
A new hobby--Allie loves grabbing the camera, taking a picture (yes, she's figured out how to do this), while saying "CHEEEESE"! Pretty cute. Speaking of cute, every time she wants to be held these days, she says "Hold you". LOVE it!
Pointing out Dora on her new scoots. Please excuse the hair. She had had a 4 hour nap that day!!!!
The weather was so nice for most of the week. We went to the zoo with Nikki and Caroline. They live on the other side of Maggie and Will. The girls had a good time. Caroline is such a cutie!
In a deep discussion about the economy while looking at the ducks...

My girl is definitely a monkey lover...


We had a picnic lunch afterwards. The girls were such stinkers--they wanted each other's food but didn't want to share their own! Ugh! We are definitely in the 'mine' phase (except it's "Allie's" instead of "mine").
Over the weekend, we lounged around outside with the twins. Aughh!!! They are the CUTEST!!!


We also spent some time in Huntsville. Allie loves playing with Mary Foster and Betsy! They are hilarious together.
Trying to pose all 3
Mary Foster and Allie
Betsy and Allie. Allie's molars are so big!! But I love this picture. This was right when we got to Huntsville--they were so excited to see each other. :-)
A few pics from a bath--checking herself out in the mirror

Allie loves singing "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee..." She's been singing it for months. She loves to cup her hands together and then shout "OW" when the bee 'stings' her. This was her doing it.

Playing with bubbles...don't know why these pictures weren't clear.

































4 comments:

auntlou said...

OMG, all of these pictures are SOOOOOOOOO precious!!! I can't believe how BIG she is getting!!!! I miss yall!!!!! Love you all!!

jjacobs57 said...

Those are great, Hale! Glad you had a good spring break! And glad I got to see you Thursday!!!

Tell Allie that Brown, Michael and Madelyn say hello!

Weezie said...

Glad you had a good spring break... and that you made a new post!!! Is your computer home? Allie is so cute- I love how much she loves her cousins!!!

Mrs.B said...

What cute pictures you got at the Zoo! I still haven't downloaded the videos. That is on my to-do list for tomorrow after SAT testing at school. I'll email them to you.