CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meeting baby Frances

This weekend, Wes's besty from medical school, Justin, came into town. We hadn't seen him or Mary Noller since we moved here from Mobile 3 years ago! They live in New Orleans and have the sweetest little girl! Frances is almost a year old and looks like her daddy spit her out! Seriously, she is the most laid back baby ever! She was soooooo good....unlike someone else. Mary Noller, I am still embarrassed about how Allie behaved when y'all were here! I knew we were in trouble when we woke her up from her nap about 5 minutes before they arrived. Then, things went downhill immediately when I wanted to hold Frances. She cried, didn't want to share ANY toys with Frances, etc. Terrible! Have I mentioned that she will be two in less than 2 weeks? Ugh!


Frances=totally into Allie
Allie = totally NOT into it :-(


who's almost 2? oh yeah, the one with the PACI in her mouth


"do I really have to let her play in my kitchen?" look how CUTE Frances is!


wait!!!!! 2 hours later.....is that a HUG????????????


....and a kiss???!!!!!!!

I don't believe it! A real live SMILE! It only took 2 1/2 hours to get over it!


sweet pea pushing the stroller


please check out the glasses on the face AND head


the best we could do. It was so great to see you guys!!!!! Please come back soon! And we want to come visit in the Big Easy!







0 comments: