CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A day with three kids...

...makes me realize how easy life is with just one! ha I realized that I hadn't seen my precious nieces all summer (Allie had played with them several times when she was in Huntsville), so I knew we had to make a trip up there before school starts back. Joe and Bethany were out of town and Wes's parents were keeping them all last week, so Allie and I drove up there on Friday to spend the day. It was very busy but a lot of fun! I love those girls--they are so sweet and funny and it's so hilarious to see the 3 of them play together. Although, this was the first time that I had seen them fight a little bit, too. :-)
When we first got there, we played for just a little bit and then headed to our newfound fun place--Chuck E. Cheese. They had a blast.



The one in Huntsville is set up a little different than ours. I thought this playground would be too much for Allie, but Mary Foster hoisted her up there and she ran through the tunnels, and loved it! Big Girl!


After we left CEC, we stopped by Toys R Us to test drive the bikes/tricycles for Allie (for her birthday). The girls played in there for awhile, we found a great trike, and left. Next stop was to Big Spring park (I think that's the name of it?) to feed the ducks. Linda was smart and brought each girl their own bag of popcorn! We had a great time, but I left my camera in the car. Oh well. I thought Allie would fall asleep on the way home, but NO. So when we got back to KK and Big Daddy's house, we got out the Slip n Slide. They played on it forever! Well, Mary Foster and Allie did--Betsy was not much of a slip n slide fan and pretty much stayed away from it. :-)











notice Betsy's hair is totally dry! not much action for her.








enjoying a popsicle break



Then, we headed in for dinner and bathtime. But...they insisted on getting back out there, so this time they just played in panties (how did we not have an accident? thank goodness!)


It was a full day and we were exhausted by the time we got home that night around 10:30. We had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again!












1 comments:

Weezie said...

Looked like A FUN day with the cousins!!!! Busy!!!