we had so much fun in destin last week! mom, allie, and i went down on monday. then my dad came on wednesday, my sister laura came down from auburn on thursday, and wes came on friday. allie loved the beach and none of us wanted to come home. i think i took about 500 pictures (literally) so even though this seems like a TON, there are so many more to go through. i tried to put these in some kind of order, but when i uploaded them, they all got out of whack.


taking a coke break--yes, we had water and juice boxes for her, but if she ever lays eyes on a can (of any kind), she has to have it.



allie with her aunt 'lou'

all of us

this is what she kept doing when she realized i was trying to get a good picture of her. she is so stubborn!!!!

poor thing. her hair curls and frizzes up at the beach just like her mama's. bless it.

digging holes with lou

playing with sugarpop

reesie and allie, letting the fish tickle their feet























4 comments:
Looks like y'all had a great family beach trip!!! The beach was beautiful- glad y'all got such good weather, although I know it was HOT!!! Allie is sooo cute and looks like a perfect little beach bug!!!
I knew the pictures would be great!!! Not sure which is my favorite but I do like the black and white ones. Looks like Allie will be a beach girl.
I LOVE the pictures...they turned out so good!!! =) Reesie is thrilled that she is a beach girl! lol...I miss yall already, but I'm sure I'll see yall soon...love you!
PS I want some of these!
too cute! these pics are pretty awesome! makes me miss the beach!
Post a Comment