This is one of my favorite things to do--hang out on the couch with a bag of dill pickle flavored chips. Don't try to take the bag away, or even take a chip for yourself. It will probably make me mad, and I'll have to get up and take my chips somewhere else. Now, before you go calling the snack police on my mom, she does make me eat healthy snacks, too. I love 'balls' (what I call ANYTHING that is round)--grapes, grape tomatoes, 'ma-NAs' (bananas), etc. But I have certainly broadened my taste buds lately. Much to my mom's dislike, I love condiments and sauces. I'm happy as a lark at a mexican restaurant as long as I have a bowl of salsa to dip a chip in.
***BTW, take a good look at my hair in this picture. This is right before bed (which have I mentioned how I like to pretend to want to go 'night-night' because I love to play in my crib so much? Notice how I said 'PRETEND'..) but I have gotten much better about wearing bows, pigtails, etc., so my hair is looking better for the most part these days. However, my mom has been in a dilemma about deciding whether or not I need a haircut. She doesn't want to cut it just b/c she wants it to grow. BUT will it look better/more even if we just get it trimmed a little? What do you think? Is it too much party-in-the-back?
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Posted by Haley at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It does NOT look like party in the back!! Silly!! I can't believe how big she's getting!!!
Post a Comment