So we had an appt. for Allie's one year pictures on Sunday (even though she's almost 15 months). Well, that didn't work out so well. Allie decided that she did NOT want to be photographed that day. I don't know what happened to her! She loves being outside, so I assumed things would go well. It was quite a frustrating day! Lauren, the photographer, was great, but not even Annie Leibowitz could've gotten good pictures of her that day. I haven't seen the pictures--I can only imagine how the few that she took turned out. I will be sure to post them when I get them. So today we found a pretty tree and I tried to get a few of my own. I'm no photographer, but I thought these turned out okay, especially considering she was up all night last night throwing up! Stomach bug maybe?.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Just trying to get some pictures!
Posted by Haley at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment