Allie is 15 months old now, and is really growing up! Every day, she seems like so much more of a little girl and less like a baby. :-( She is doing so many funny things these days, constantly amazing us. She has really developed quite a little vocabulary. Here are some of her words these days:
shoes
soh (socks)
juice (anything in a sippy cup)
ice (is obsessed with it)
dada
mama (finally--this one took her forever!)
mibbi, woof-woof (Millie, depending on her mood)
ja (Jack)
bah (bath)
baby (her favorite--she says it ALL THE TIME, even when it's a kid that's bigger than her)
baa (sheep)
KK (wes's mom)
Bi-Dah (Big Daddy)
MawMaw, PawPaw (Wes's grandparents--she started saying these after playing with them in Huntsville, and then for a day or so she was calling ME Mawmaw instead of mama--I was worried that was going to stick. Luckily it did not)
ball
Justin (little boy at 'school'-his mom is one of her teachers, so she probably worked on that with her!)
uh-oh
ni-ni (night night)
buba bee (sings 'bringing home a baby bumblebee')
keys (LOVES to play with them)
eyes (while she tries to poke yours out)
Meh-mo (Elmo)
woof-woof (just about every animal other than sheep)
cheese
peas
booh (book)
moh (more--usually referring to food)
down (when she's in her high chair)
She will repeat just about any word, but these are the ones she will say on her own. Of course, she's usually quiet when she's around people she's not comfortable with, so some people probably think I'm making this up!
We go to the dr. for her 15 month check-up on Wednesday, and I'm still waiting for those LOVELY pictures, so I'll post those asap. :-)
**Edited to add: She will say some form of Reesie and Sugarpop, but those are a little unclear and somewhat inconsistent. But I figured I might hurt some feelings if I left that out. :-)
Monday, November 17, 2008
15 months old!
Posted by Haley at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
no lou yet...=( I will have to work on that with her....and also war eagle! haha....I miss yall and I hate that I cant be there to see all these things that she is doing! I cant wait for the holidays to see yall!!
Post a Comment