Allie wore tennis shoes for the first time today. They usually take shoes off at daycare, so I'm pretty bad about just leaving her in her bare feet. But now that it's October, I figured I should be better at keeping her feet covered. She didn't know what to think about them at first. This picture looks like she's never had shoes on before! I promise she does wear them sometimes---I'm sure tennis shoes just feel different.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Maybe tennis shoes will get me walking...
Posted by Haley at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I feel the same way about shoes, YUCK! Her face is hilarious!
Haha her face is pretty good....she looks different and it has only been a week or two since I've seen her! Tell her I said to stop growing up so fast!
This is my new screensaver.
Post a Comment