We had some celebrity visitors at school today. :-) Marlee Matlin and her dancing partner Fabian Sanchez from Dancing With The Stars came to read and talk to the first graders! Fabian's son is in 1st grade at MLES. I don't really watch DWTS and didn't know who Marlee was other than that she is in some of the Baby Einstein videos (which definitely makes her famous at our house!). But she has won an Oscar and has been in a lot of movies and on a lot of TV shows (Desperate Housewives, etc.). The kids really liked seeing her sign--most of them didn't know anything about sign language. So it was a fun day. I know this is a bad picture.
**Another thing that I think is funny. Look at the little blond girl with the orange ribbon in her hair. That's Jay Barker's daughter and she always wears Auburn clothes! She has on her AU jersey.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Famous
Posted by Haley at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love Allie's new shoes! I am so proud that Watson made your blog and that at least he is getting love from Allie. Poor pup. I am looking forward to seeing pumpkin patch pics.
Post a Comment