CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 4, 2008

Pretty flowers

We went to the park after school the other day, and the tulips were so pretty! Of course I had to sit Allie down for a few pictures.

I guess I should've tried to pretend this was in my yard!





I wanted her to hold this flower, but she had other ideas...

I just included these because I thought they were cute.


** If you're wondering why her nose looks orange in a lot of these pictures, it's not your computer! All of her favorite orange veggies and fruits are responsible for this. I hope it doesn't get much worse....

3 comments:

auntlou said...

Hales, these pictures are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! My precious baby is getting so big and beautiful!! Her legs look really long in the second picture! =) I want copies of all these pictures, including the ones w/ her making out with jack! Oh, and I heard that you got my phone...haha!! copycat... =) And, I would love to babysit for Allie on the 18th...I've already marked my calendar! I love all of ya'll...tell brown girl that I think she is beautiful too!

Weezie said...

I love tulips! These pics are so cute. You take professional looking pics! Plus, you have a little model to shoot!!! She is precious!!!!

jjacobs57 said...

Hale, she is a doll! I can't wait to see you guys tonight!