Here are a few random things about what I'm doing at 7 months:
1. I am a dog LOVER. Unfortunately, Millie won't come anywhere near me unless I have some food particles on my face or shirt. But lucky for me, my Reesie's dog Jack loves me as much as I love him!
Here I am, playing. Oh! There's Jack. I've got to get over to him. Problem: My mom doesn't think I'll ever learn to crawl. Help!

Oh yeah. It doesn't get any better than this.
2. Speaking of crawling, this is my version of it.
I mean, why should I work so hard to get around when I know that someone will pick me up and carry me?
3. I'm working on the sippy cup. 
Um, where's all the good stuff?
Oh! Much better.
4. I've really got everyone fooled. When I'm tired of playing, all I have to do is reach out my arms. For some reason, my mommy and daddy think this is SO sweet and come get me right away. We don't have a picture of this though, because every time mommy tries to get one, I get a little distracted by the camera and won't do it.
5. I LOVE puffs! Mommy says this is her new solution to any time I get fussy.
And when they run out...
6. I'm still fighting for Millie's love. I want to play with her so bad! My mom's been calling her "pouty baby" these days. This is what she does when mommy and daddy play with me. :-(
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Some things about Allie
Posted by Haley at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Allie is getting sooo big! I just got to do some catching up on the blog and am so excited to see so many updates! She will be crawling before you know it, or she might just skip straight to walking! You ALWAYS have her in the CUTEST OUTFITS!!!! If I have a girl, I want the hand-me-downs!!!!!!
Post a Comment