CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Second beach trip

Last week, we went back to Destin for another week of fun in the sun. I have to admit, the first few days were *slightly* rough. To give Allie some credit, she had no appetite (which, if you know this child, something was wrong!) and some runny diapers. She was not so pleasant at times...to put it mildly. But then things greatly improved and we had a great time! For the first part of the week, it was just my mom, Allie, and me. Then dad and Laura came down on Wednesday. I got to go see Harry Potter finally (I loved it!), so thanks Reesie and Sugarpop for babysitting. We also went to Baytowne one night, but I didn't take a single picture. Actually, I didn't take nearly as many pictures as the last time. But it was a great week and we were sad to have to come home!

love this pic of allie and her aunt lou

wouldn't cooperate as much for a pic with mommy

on the beach with my favorite little person!


digging a hole with Sugarpop








We went to Destin Commons a few times because there's so much to do there. Allie loved playing in the fountains. She got 'soaky wet' as she calls it.


there is also a cute playground that's perfect for little ones!


not sharing her sno cone with sugarpop (not really much into sharing these days). If only I had a dollar for everytime i've heard "It's MINE" or "MY ____(fill in the blank with just about anything)"


on the stingray








2 comments:

jjacobs57 said...

LOVE the little ponytail! And so blonde!

Weezie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting- these on the playground make her look so grown up!!! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time! Glad you posted some pics!!!