CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

To celebrate my 2nd annual 29th birthday (sob), Wes surprised me with this.


Well, I knew I wanted it but thought I would use my birthday money to get it. But he gave it to me, so now I can use my bday money (thanks so much mom, dad, darcy, and dee!) for something else!!!!! :-) I love it so much. If an overload of pictures annoys you, you may want to stay away from this blog for awhile. ha!

Allie was spending the night with Reesie and Sugarpop when I got the camera, so Chase and Ethan were so sweet to offer their ADORABLE little faces for me to practice.

Poor little E--I should've turned off the flash b/c it was too bright for him!


Then, last night, the girls went to dinner at Pablo's. Last week was Mandy's bday too! We had a lot of fun and I'm always sad that we don't get together once a week like we should!!

Mandy, Alison, Weezie, Carrie, and me

Weezie and Mandy
Did I say the girls went to dinner? How could I forget about this little cutie?

3 comments:

spressley said...

Happy 29th Birthday!! (again) I know you will love your new camera. I do enjoy the pictures of your favorite subject.

auntlou said...

Yay for a new camera!! the hose pictures are precious! I'm glad you like it, it takes really good pics! love you!

Mrs.B said...

Don't you just love your Nikon???!! They are great cameras. I'm still learning how to use mine. If you learn how to take a really cool picture, please let me know!