CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 18, 2009

Long time, no blog...

...because my camera bit the dust. I don't know what happened, but it quit working a few weeks ago. I know you miss seeing my angel's face (ha!) and I can't believe I haven't taken even one single picture of her in so long! She is getting even more hilarious every day, if that's possible. Seriously, she is a MESS! She's finally back to normal after a week with Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease that went rampant at her school. I think it was basically a week of vacation for her teachers, because 7 out of 8 toddlers in her class had it!
So I am going to have to get a new camera....SOON! Does anyone have any suggestions (um...does anyone actually even read this????). I've been researching and have found one that is at the top of my list so far, but I would LOVE some input! Let me know what you think. :-)

6 comments:

hydefamily said...

Hey girl,
I have really missed seeing pictures of Allie. I got a Cannon Power Shot SD1100 IS Digital ELPH for Christmas. I love it. Check out this blog. They were talking about cameras www.eilerandcompany.com

Talk to you soon.

Tiff

P.S. Let's schedule a playdate.

Weezie said...

I love my Canon Power Shot Elph, too!!! It's really fast, so it helps to catch her when she's moving!! When we were looking, we were looking for the fastest time shots, and we wanted to make sure the camera had a viewfinder and a monitor, for really sunny days when you can't see the screem. My two cents!

ALB said...

I read it! I've missed seeing funny Allie! All her pics make me laugh :)

Amanda B.

auntlou said...

I don't care what camera you get, but get one b/c I wanna see pictures! =)

jjacobs57 said...

Happy Birthday, Hale! Can't wait to see the new pics from the camera!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

Hi Haley! Ok, to answer your question ... I have a Nikon D90. But some of my friends have D40's and D60's and love them. Hope that helps a little!!