This afternoon, we went to Brooke, Paul, and little Jack's house for an Easter egg hunt. Even though the weather wasn't the greatest, it wasn't raining, so the kids were able to hunt for eggs outside. As usual, Allie was very slow to warm up when we got there. She wanted to be held and eat spinach dip forever (THANK YOU, WEEZIE, for giving it to her--we heard 'more dip' about 500 times) but she liked looking for eggs and eventually warmed up and had fun. She loved playing with Jack, Carter, and Claire in the playroom with trains and cars. We don't have trains and cars at our house!
I made these yummy cupcakes for the party and had to take a picture, since I am certainly no Martha. But they turned out cute (Wes did the whiskers) and they were really good because the bunny faces were globs of icing!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Easter Egg Hunt
Posted by Haley at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
OMG all those pictures are so cute!! I think you misinterpreted her love for Big Al. I'm sure she was actually thinking, "I would much rather see what a REAL mascot is supposed to be like(Ahem, Aubie)in Auburn with Aunt Lou!! haha...but she does look adorable, esp. with that puppy! Also, I'm sure that Tutweiler will be in ruins by the time she goes to college, how old is that place? In that case, she will have no choice but to go to AU! =) The Easter pics are cute too! And, I laughed out loud at that picture of her in her room. =) Sorry this is a book. Love yall!
Give that baby a sucker!
Oh and I consider it child abuse to send a child to AU. Just don't do it!
JUST KIDDING, LAURA!! hehehe
Post a Comment