CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Playing dress-up and going to Huntsville

One of our newest obsessions is a good one--brushing teeth! For the longest, it was like pulling teeth (pun intended) to get Allie to let me brush her teeth. I never felt like I was really getting them clean. Well, all of a sudden, she is wanting to brush them all the time. But she wants to do it herself, and she won't use a little toothbrush--only this adult-sized one. And she gets mad if you don't let her squirt the toothpaste. You can imagine how well that goes. :-)
This morning, she was playing in her room and found this swimsuit in her drawer and insisted that I put it on her (Mama!! Aah-yee ON!). Next, she got her favorite pair of Bee Squeaky shoes (the tags are on them because they are still a little big and she's never worn them outside of the house) and wanted to wear them, too. So she walked around the house forever with her frou-frou swimsuit, squeaking shoes, and toothbrush. Quite a sight.


Yesterday, we went to Huntsville for Wes's great-aunt's funeral. It was great to see the cousins. Allie has the best time playing with them! She does everything that they do. I am so glad that they are so close in age and love each other!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

MArmbrester said...

I love the new pictures! So cute!