CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Are you obsessed?

So I'm posting some pictures on the blog tonight simply because I have extra time now that I'm finished with the Twilight series. Oh my. Loved. These. Books. I started the first one after hearing all the hype. My sis read them back during the summer, but the whole girl in love with a vampire thing didn't really sound appealing to me. But as soon as I picked it up, I was hooked! It's such a letdown when you finish a series, knowing there won't be anymore Bella and Edward. I guess now I'll read Edward's perspective of Twilight, which is on the author's website (thanks, Maggie, for telling me about this!). And I really didn't think the movie was terrible..not very good acting, and yes, very surfacy. The books go way deeper, and the movie does sort of make the whole thing seem silly. But so many people told me how bad it was, so I didn't really have any expectations for it being good. But I highly recommend the entire series! Which book was your favorite?

0 comments: