CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas card rejects...

....and there are many (like 100+). I admit, I have received Christmas cards with not-so-wonderful pictures before and thought, "I wonder why they chose THIS picture for a Christmas card?" Well, now I know. That picture was probably the only halfway decent pic they got after hours of trying and hundreds of deleted photos. Trying to get a good picture can take the Christmas spirit right out of you! It was much easier last year when she couldn't move. :-) Here are a few that WON'T be on a card this year. Still trying to decide which one will---very slim pickin's, but I have officially given up and will not take any more. Just not worth it. :-)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

jjacobs57 said...

At least she kept the bow in her hair :)