Don't let this sweet face fool you. I keep my mama and da-da on their toes! I have been doing a lot of fun things lately. I like to imitate just about any word that they say to me. They think it's so cute! My new words (real words because I know what they mean) are shoes, juice (no matter what is actually in the sippy cup), shee (sheep), baa (what the sheep says), duh (duck), and baby. I also like to say 'teacher' which is so funny to my mama. I always say it really loud and clear when she gets to that word in my favorite book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?.
My favorite game is chase. I crawl REALLY fast (so fast that I busted my lip yesterday) with my head down, grunting and squealing. Then mama or dada chase me around the house and pretend to 'get me'. I laugh SO hard at them. I crawl into a corner, bury my head (because if I can't see them, they can't see me), and wait for them to find me. It's very entertaining.
I've also gotten worse than Millie about wanting whatever food or drink they have. I point and whine until they share with me. My mom is starting to think this is not that cute.
They are STILL making me ride backwards in the car seat, which I am not loving. Riding backwards is for the birds! But mama insists that I sit like this until I weigh 20 pounds. With the way I eat, surely it won't be long! I'm ready to face forwards and see the sights!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Posted by Haley at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment