CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

13 months old!

 
So today I am 13 months old--movin on up in the world! Here are some pictures that my mom took of me today and 13 things about me:

1. I can be sweet and cuddly, but I also definitely have a temper. When I don't want to do something, I REALLY don't want to do it. My mom is a little afraid of what I will be like if this keeps progressing. ?

Posted by Picasa


2. I'm still addicted to pacis. It is a rare thing for me not to have one in my mouth, and 1 or 2 in each hand. I will not lay down in my bed and go to sleep unless there are at least 4 floating around in the crib. My mom's starting to worry that she's let me get so attached....


3. I love to roll around in the buff on my mom and dad's bed. It's feels so free! One of my new favorite things to do.

4. I am fine with my sippy cup until someone with a big cup comes along. My mom and dad find it slightly annoying that they can't drink ANYTHING in front of me anymore. heehee

5. I have just discovered that I would much rather be outside than inside. I like to really lay it on thick with the whining until someone will take me outside.

6. I am still the biggest dog lover you will ever meet. I do not play favorites either. All dogs are equal as long as they will pay attention to me. Actually, that doesn't even matter. I still love Millie and she won't give me the time of day. Every time we come home or leave to go somewhere, I must go and have a brief visit with Watson. Poor thing. He's always outside b/c his mama won't let him stay in much to play with his new baby brothers.


7. My mom is so glad my little 'phase' is over and I love school again. She has no idea why I went through that one week of crying so bad she left. Now I'm back to my normal self. I love all of my teachers, but Ms. Sharon holds a special place in my heart. I am always so glad to see her in the mornings!



8. I like to click my tongue--new trick.

9. I also like to give sweet, sloppy, open-mouth kisses. If you say, "Allie, give me a kiss', I will open my mouth wide and lay one on you!

10. I love playing with my 'house'--great toy I got for my birthday!


11. I won't sit still for anyone to get a good picture of me anymore. :-(

12. I pretty much keep a runny nose ALL. THE. TIME. Is this b/c I'm a daycare baby?

13. I have given my mom and dad the sweetest 13 months of their lives. At least that's what I keep telling them. :-)

0 comments: