CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthday Party!

We celebrated Allie's 1st birthday last night. It was just a family party (some of my friends were so sweet to come too!) because we just don't have the space to do a big party! But I think Allie enjoyed it. :-) She got tons of wonderful gifts!! Thanks everybody!!!!!! We are so blessed! It was so hectic at the party, so I had a lot of fun going through all of her presents after everyone left. She really racked up.
By the way, I would NOT have been able to just sit and look at gifts if it were not for Reesie and KK! They did everything at the party and cleaned up EVERYTHING!!!!! I cannot thank you enough. Poor Reesie. She came over yesterday morning and helped get ready for the party ALL day, cleaned up afterwards, and went to Auburn to move Laura into her new apt. today!!! Whew. THANK YOU!!!!! And a big thanks to Aunt Darcy for providing the BBQ! That, along with Reesie's potato casseroles and KK's slaw, left me with NOTHING to cook, except for baked beans. And Laura did those for me! I owe a lot to these fabulous people.


 

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: