CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 26, 2008

8 months old and a busy little bee!

My mom can't believe I'm 8 months old now! Time is going by so fast. Here are a few pictures of me being still. Enjoy because this is rare these days!



I am ALMOST crawling. This morning I was getting mad because I saw Millie's bone and it looked so appetizing. I got into my crawling position, rocked my bottom a few times, and took 2 "crawling steps" before falling down. So close! I love it when mommy leaves the room for a few minutes. Then I can get whatever I want. She scared me last night, though, because she came in and yelled a little bit when she saw me. I don't understand. Millie doesn't seem to mind if I chew on her babyback rib toy. I heard mommy telling daddy that things are definitely changing around our house. I'm not sure what that meant, but every time I see something I want, she just takes it away! Why won't she share her Diet Mt. Dew with me? And her shoes look like they would be a lot of fun to play with, too. Mean old mama. This is why I love it now when daddy comes home. Finally! Maybe he'll let me have some real fun.

Life is hard work now that I'm on my way to being mobile. Now I'm worn out and ready for bed.

1 comments:

jjacobs57 said...

OMG! The second one should be in a commercial! or a screensaver or SOMETHING! She is adorable!